Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thing 22

Time is always the issue when it comes to using these technologies - perhaps it is because so much of my work time is in front of the computer and since I don't have free work time to play with this stuff - it tends to get back burnered. I have found the blogging experience interesting - it and Facebook will be things I will keep up with, albeit not every day. Heck I haven't even had the chance to share Red Sox Spring Training and blog about the baseball season. I didn't want to mess up the pristine Things list (yes out comes the librarian in me)- but I am actually looking forward to blogging about other stuff.

Yea I love tech, I love all the widgets and gadgets - but after using them, and reading about them I often don't have a lot to say about them. That is the beauty of the Web 2.0 and on technology, it is easy and you don't have to be a coding genius - in fact often I don't care how it works just that it does. If I want to know I can usually find out.

0 comments: